Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Phoenix Sandstorm UFOs Recorded from a Passenger Plane! July 5, 2011

Ay carrumba!! They look even more like UFOs in this one.
Source video for the passenger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOL97mqzyNU
(though I don't think that youtube channel belongs to the person who filmed it)

If its your video, speak up so I can give credit to you/your youtube (or however you roll).

And also, if it is your video.. WHY did you turn your head and camera away from such a sight? I'll put some tea on the kettle - cause I really would like to know your answer... not baggin' on you, just curious... meow.


CNN source footage of the original dust storm UFOs:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/06/arizona.dust.storm/
still there.
-----------

Too bad more people weren't recording with their cell phones. hrm.
I tried to make out what the people behind the person filming were saying because I thought they might have said UFO (but maybe not) and it sounded like they were saying "Oh, I see it!" type of stuff. Was hard for me to make it out clearly tho so it is, as of yet, inconclusive.... =P


Look at them. Aren't they GloRiOus


































No comments: