Monday, September 19, 2011

Addressing the Recent UFO Sightings & Confusion in Mainstream Media - Southwest UFOs Sep. 2011



P.S. September 14 was the first date that I had "predicted" in a video (link below) posted on September 1st, as being a date to watch the skiessss for special things/hopefully expect UFO activity - and voila. :) I feel like, if nothing else, the aliens gave me a little "Whassup." by having a UFO frenzy take place on that very day. lol. Next one coming up is September 23, but really I mean it when I say!! All nights are great to get out and sky watch, when the weather permits ^-^ mew. love you.
My vid on dates to watch out for special things in the sky/take time out to skywatch if no other day, at least on these dates if ya can and weather allows:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9fO1OCGqM8



(i based my "predictions" off of UFO events that took place in 2010 - simple. But UFO events that meant something to me, meow. I explain it all in the vid, with video evidence of course - cuz if it aint on video, it might as well never have happened ;p jk kinda ♥ )
------------------
ABC Phoenix you are a DISGRACE to anybody seeking out any information about anything EVER. Disgust is your name! Shame.

Here is a vid from July 2011 regarding ABC Phx's ridiculous 'coverage' of the infamous Phoenix Dust Storm UFOs (july 5, 2011) ...#PNWED!!!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be8K0TLUXEA





No comments: