Monday, March 26, 2012

The Red Sister Mars





Good day good people. This video is like my video "They Came", This time it is not about Earth. It is about our red sister Mars. Like Earth, Mars also left some clues of its history. I spent days looking up and viewing NASA footage and or Photos of Mars. There are plenty to view. The sad thing I notice is some who believe as I do are faking images to make others believe. This in no way helps us prove anything. It makes us who believe look foolish. I am asking you who fake images to stop now if you would please. We have "real" images that can help us move foward. No reason to fake them.

After viewing so many I found a handful in my opinion to show we are not alone, and we never have been. When you zoom in on the "Mars face" it looks human, when you zoom out it looks human plus Lion. We can also see structures and pyramids and some other enigmas Mars holds all over the red surface. I also used a few clips from my last video "Docking with Mars" since it was blocked from Germany for what ever reason. Also I am not saying all that I did not use from the web were not real I just was not sure if they had been touched up. I believe when we here on Earth stop fighting each other we will make it to Mars. We will find life is still on Mars or life no doubt once was on Mars. Keep reaching for the truth good people. Enjoy the weekend!

"Watch in full screen to see the detail"

No comments: