Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mysterious UFO during Air Force approach, July 2012








by WTFflow

*Warning* All non-allowed re-uploads will be reported! Ty! ⇩⇩ Description ⇩⇩
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""­""""""""
I was on my computer (YouTube) and I heard a very loud noise. It was the Air Force planes passing away. I opened my window and filmed the show.
But after watching the video on my computer, I saw something abnormal.

The planes were passing away and behind them, there is a strange Blue light between two clouds. I really don't know if this object were between those clouds or if it was closer to the planes. I't can't be any reflect, I was outside.
(due to the clear sound of outside elements, birds, aircraft engine noise, road...)

It can't be any camera anomalies, It's a clear Blue light (energy ball?).
So what is it? Was the object monitoring the planes? Tell me what you think please. '-'

Filmed by me in France, near Paris, July 2012.

Subscribe please, it will help me to make more!
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=wtfflow

Visit my channel :
http://www.youtube.com/wtfflow

** Warning **

All non-allowed re-uploads of my
video will be reported! Thanks!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
=============
PEACE & LIGHT
=============

No comments: