Wednesday, August 8, 2012

UFO Sighting in Cedar Rapids, IA USA (08.06.2012) Real and Caught on Tap...







by monawarproductions

A UFO Was spotted in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (USA) at about 11:12 PM on August 6th 2012.
My brother, friend and I were able to capture the UFO, or saucer, or whatever you call it--on film.
My friend happened to be filming this flying UFO on his cellphone as well.

At first we were not sure if it was just a star, light, plane, or what, but it was right next to the moon--glowing pretty bright. But the second the light took of and started shooting and dancing across the night sky, our skepticism jumped to curiosity.

I don't want to get into the discussion of UFO's being real or not, but what we saw here--upto the moment it beamed across the sky (galaxy)--I am still fairly freaked and creeped out, and a bit shook up.

No comments: