Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Melted UFO? Alien Egg Pod? Found In The Gulf Of Mexico!




by BeePeeOilDisaster

During the oil disaster in the Gulf Of Mexico as I was monitoring the live camera feeds I noticed that they had attached some very large black objects to the front of the ROV's, at first they looked like some type of mine sweepers to me... They searched for days back and forth sweeping different areas and I kept thinking "What are they looking for?" And then they found this object and all the searching stopped and then it made more sense to me, the attachments were metal detectors! OK, so now the question is "What is it?" They wouldnt be searching for "Coral" with metal detectors...

It looks like it is metal that was molten possibly on entry to out atmosphere? Could it be part of a melted and crashed UFO? What about some of the other strange looking pieces of equipment I have shown being brought to the surface could they be parts and pieces of a crashed UFO such as 2:00 in to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETQpr0PuvtU

No comments: