Tuesday, June 18, 2013

UK preplanned war on Syria?

According to former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas, the United Kingdom had pre-planned the death and destruction in Syria to bring about regime change in the country. The statement by Dumas came during a recent interview with French Parliamentary TV network, LCP. "I'm going to tell you something. I was in England two years before the violence in Syria on other business. I met with top British officials, who confessed to me that they were preparing something in Syria," said Dumas. He continued by saying, "This was in Britain not in America. Britain was organizing an invasion of rebels into Syria. They even asked me, although I was no longer minister for foreign affairs, if I would like to participate." Turmoil has gripped Syria since March 2011, and many people, including large numbers of Syrian security forces, have been killed in the unrest. In May, under pressure from Britain and France, the European Union lifted an arms embargo on the militants in Syria, while maintaining other sanctions on the Syrian government. In May, under pressure from Britain and France, the European Union lifted an arms embargo on the militants in Syria, while maintaining other sanctions on the Syrian government. Category News & Politics License Standard YouTube License

No comments: