Saturday, May 7, 2011

Michael Moore: Bin Laden Deserved a Trial, He Was Straight-up Executed

As a personal rule, I usually never interject myself in my post. express my thoughts, feelings, ideas or beliefs. i post things for possible talking points,debates between liveleakers in the comment section.This is what makes liveleak a great site, and why i contribute to it. besides i have enough liberals on here constantly attacking me personally...commenting on me instead of the post, saying they know what i think... or they lie, saying i said something i never said.



with that being said...Liberals eat up every word that this progressive communist Michael Moore says and agree wholeheartedly with him. this time Michael Moore is against what Obama has done, and i actually will agree with him this time! Obama is a WAR CRIMINAL and should be put on trial as one, be found guilty and face the firing squad and his body given a Muslim burial at sea just like UBL!!






No comments: